International women’s day is celebrated on 8th of March every year. This is a celebration giving tribute to women for their efforts and contributions to society, ultimately to the world. Women are the pillars of strength of anyone’s life. It is said to empower women is to empower a nation. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. Women are playing an important role in developing the country. In today’s world, women are thrown to some evils like rape, domestic violence, inequality at work etc. In spite of these hardships, they are forwarding higher and higher. In this article, we are sharing happy women’s day famous quotes by celebrities.
This festivity signifies the contribution of women in your life. They may be your mother, grandmother, daughter, sister, girlfriend or wife. Women’s Day is a great day when you may show your love and respect for women. QUOTES are those tools which make our celebration memorable and special. You may have searched for happy women’s day famous quotes. So, we have bought 11 short and nice quotes about women’s day. You must send or share these beautiful quotes to women figures (mother, sister, daughter, wife, girlfriend, aunt, friend’s mother…). You may share these through Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, hike, WeChat and other social sites.
So, use these quotes to celebrate women’s day and enjoy…
Best quotes: Happy women’s day famous quotes
- “Women are made to be loved, not understood.”— Oscar Wilde…(Happy women’s day famous quotes)
- “Nature makes a woman to be won and men to win.”— George William Curtis
- “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.”—Margaret Thatcher
- “A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.”— Eleanor Roosevelt…(Happy women’s day famous quotes)
- “Woman’s guess is much more accurate than a man’s certainty.”—Rudyard Kipling
- “Women are the real architects of society.”—Harriet Beecher Stowe…(Happy women’s day famous quotes)
- “If women didn’t exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning.”—Aristotle Onassis
- “Woman is the companion of man, gifted with equal mental capacity.”— Mahatma Gandhi
- “An ounce of mother is worth a pound of clergy.”—Rudyard Kipling…(Happy women’s day famous quotes)
- “The fastest way to change society is to mobilize the women of the world.”— Charles Malik
- “A charming woman doesn’t follow the crowd. She is herself.”—Loretta Young…(Happy women’s day famous quotes)
Read More: International Women’s Day